60th Birthday Gift Ideas
60th Birthday Gift Ideas
As part of the 60th Birthday Gift Ideas for him and her, especially for those celebrating their 60th Birthday celebrations, below is a list of the most popular birthday gift ideas which are applicable for the both of them.
Listed here below are the 12 most popular ideas for him and 12 most favorite ideas for her.
60th birthday gift ideas for him
Best Holiday Destinations
- For the Traveller in him, you can go for an extended weekend off together to any of the fantastic holiday destinations that specialize in this sort of vacation.
Outdoor Gifts For Men
- For the Outdoor Enthusiast in him, and if he is a fan of rural beauty and the countryside, perhaps you can arrange a day at a golf course for him to practice his golf swing or even to arrange for a golf pro to give him some extra golf lessons to better his game.
- Again for the Outdoor Enthusiast, you can arrange for a hot air balloon ride which will most certainly thrill him to bits.
- Another one for the Outdoor Enthusiast, and if he is an aspiring horticulturist, then can take him around to check out some personalized gardening gifts.
- If he loves sightseeing, then it would be an excellent idea to take them out to some of the famous and prestigious landmarks nearby. Do check the locations where these markers are available and make the preparations in advance.
Day At The Spa
- If he is the type that likes some indulgence from time to time, then perhaps it would be a good idea to arrange for a day out at the spa for the both of you. You can also arrange for a private room so that there is no disturbance from outsiders.
- If he is the type who likes looking at memories of your wonderful times together or spending past time with the children and grandchildren, a good idea would be to surprise his with a personalized album of all the memories of the past 60 years (if it is at all possible to recall such long back memories. These albums can then be part of the family heirloom for generations to come.
- You can also arrange a once in a lifetime package which may include everything from golf excursions to race car driving to luxury spa packages. There are quite some local companies that specialize in this sort of event management.
Learn How To Cook
- Arrange to enroll him for a fun class to learn new skills such as cooking, bread making, making pottery, painting, dancing, learning the art of proper photography, knitting, sewing, paper crafts, calligraphy, acquiring new skills on how to use a computer.
- 60th birthday gift baskets which come filled with all the memorabilia from 1956 onwards.
- Buying the Kindle Fire HDX 7 Tablet, which is available from all local stores, which will enable him to share photos, enjoy time on social media with his loved ones. The Kindle Fire also has a high definition e-Reader. This is particularly useful for the less tech orientated folks.
- For those into DIY activities, a set of personalized tools could also be an option to think about and present at the 60th birthday party.
60th birthday gift ideas for her
Every woman who has reached the age of 60 years would no doubt have their individual bucket list which they would like to complete.
- There are many companies in the U.S. that provide such experience based gifts which women will love. These can be anything that includes spa visits, glassblowing, chocolate tours to helicopter rides and even in the extreme case, a day at the race track driving a saloon racing car a few laps around the track which will no doubt enhance their 60th birthday. You can try “Cloud 9 Living” which will be a great place to look for such packages.
Outdoor Gifts For Women
- For those who like the outdoors, a champagne-filled event during a hot air balloon ride could also be one of the lifetime experiences to be carried out.
- Another one of those for the outdoors, perhaps she may try both skydiving and parachuting.
- She may also want to take flying lessons, or take glider flights, aerobatic flights, microlight flights, flying vintage planes or even helicopters.
- You can prepare a gift hamper of her favorite items such as bread, cheese, perhaps some homemade jam or honey, some homemade cookies decorated by the grandchildren. You can also add in their favorite drinks, like wines, whiskey, brandy, cocktails, etc.
- She may even try out for the mixology class where she learns the art of mixing cocktails such that future family parties may be more fun with perhaps a varieties of cocktails to choose from.
- Arrange to enroll her in dance classes, such as tango, slow dance and such that nights out with her man would be more exciting.
Learn How To Cook
- Arrange to enroll her in cooking classes to make specialty dishes sushi, pizza, etc. The idea here is to give her a different direction by learning different styles of cooking although by their right they are already an excellent cook.
- Buy her a laptop and enroll her in computing classes so as to improve her capacity to use her laptop as efficiently as possible.
- Buying the Kindle Fire HDX 7 Tablet for her. This is available from all local stores. This will enable her to share photos, enjoy time on social media with his loved ones. The Kindle Fire also has a high definition e-Reader. This is particularly useful for the less tech orientated folks.
- If she is interested in gardening or of she has a green finger, then it would be ideal for her to take up so lessons in horticulture which will enable her to expand her knowledge of gardening and the do’s and don’ts related to gardening.
- One of the most popular activities you might want to consider is to enroll her into taking painting classes which will enable her to paint as a means of relaxation because it has been known in the past that picture helps to relax oneself after a hard day’s work.